Thursday, August 1, 2019

Home again

After going back to Mercy on Saturday, I got another JP drain installed. This one is on my left side to help drain the abscesses. They kept me overnight to be safe. I got home on Tuesday afternoon and I didn't even have to take a Lyft! My sister was able to leave work early and come pick me up.

 I have to go in Monday for 2 appointments. One is to get the staples out and possibly the right JP drain as well. The second is to get the left JP drain replaced. Apparently I'll have that one for about a month and it will be changed weekly.

 Thankfully, this county has a Medical Assistance Transportation Program for those of us on Medicaid so I don't have to sweat getting the 60 miles to and from scheduled doctors appointments in Baltimore. The ones the are here in the county are much easier to get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment